Go HoME

Saturday 24 April 2010

bunkface-through the window

I Don't want much, I just want everythingThought that I could, do almost anythingOne step in front of the otherThought that I could do it alone
In the blink of an eye, it's just another dayTelling me why, I'll find another wayGot this feeling, got me reelingI can almost start believing
Now there's me and youAnd we are not aloneYou and me, we are together nowThrough my window, I can see there'sMore than you and more than me
Me and you, And we are not aloneDifferent view, we are together nowThrough my window, I can seeOur wildest dreams could be so real
I see a spark, it starts a fireIs this the one worth waiting for?Thought that I could do it without youCan't exist like this anymore
Now there's me and youAnd we are not aloneYou and meWe are together now
Through my window, I can see there'sMore than you and more than me
Now there's me and you, you and meWe are not alone and we are togetherThrough my window I can seeOur wildest dreams could be so real

No comments:

Post a Comment