Go HoME

Saturday 24 April 2010

the datsuns- what ive lost

See that girl, she got a pretty face and all Sometimes the call of the wild Can make you feel so criminal I don’t know that I shouldn’t pretend Cause the truth hurts honey, oh it offends I just don’t know nothing, that’s an absolute.
What I’ve lost, I just can’t get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand girl What I’ve lost, I just can’t get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand, my love.
“Come on open your eyes, Come on open your mind” she said "You know its fun to rewind and replay all the things we did" What once was lost just cannot be returned What once was gone just cannot be returned so I say.
What I’ve lost, I just can’t get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand girl What I’ve lost, I just can’t get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand, my love.
Oh no, can't believe that its over You better believe that its over That its over with you You better believe that its over You better believe me Cause its true, true, my, my, my love.
What I’ve lost, I just cant get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand girl What I’ve lost, I just cant get back To the place, that we shared Hope you understand, my love.
My my loveMy my loveMy my love, Oh.
Hope you understand, under, understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment