Go HoME

Saturday 24 April 2010

karma police- radiohead

Karma police, arrest this manHe talks in mathsHe buzzes like a fridgeHe's like a detuned radio
Karma police, arrest this girlHer Hitler hairdo isMaking me feel illAnd we have crashed her party
This is what you'll getThis is what you'll getThis is what you'll get when you mess with us
Karma PoliceI've given all I canIt's not enoughI've given all I canBut we're still on the payroll
This is what you'll getThis is what you'll getThis is what you'll get when you mess with us
And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfAnd for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself
For for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfFor for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myselfPhew, for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

No comments:

Post a Comment