Go HoME

Saturday 24 April 2010

sunday morning - maroon 5

Sunday morning rain is fallingSteal some covers share some skinClouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettableYou twist to fit the mold that I am inBut things just get so crazy living life gets hard to doAnd I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knewThat someday it would bring me back to youThat someday it would bring me back to you
That may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow on sunday morningAnd I never want to leave
Fingers trace your every outlinePaint a picture with my handsBack and forth we sway like branches in a stormChange the weather still together when it ends
That may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow on sunday morningAnd I never want to leave
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to doSunday morning rain is falling and I?m calling out to youSinging someday it?ll bring me back to youFind a way to bring myself home to you
And you may not knowThat may be all I needIn darkness she is all I seeCome and rest your bones with meDriving slow?

No comments:

Post a Comment